Looking forward to getting the latest edition of Agave, the elegant international journal that has been kind enough to take a second poem, The Sort of Fleeting Afterglow.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
I have a new novel and a new website: jeffreydboldt.net
I am honored that my short story, "What I Call Life" will be forthcoming in Rosebud literary magazine's 25th Anniversary issue #65. I am a subscriber now but have also purchased it many times at Barnes and Noble stores around the US. It's the fifth of my my group of linked stories to be published and especially meaningful to have it published in magazine I've long admired. Many thanks to editor Roderick Clark.
Jeffrey D. Boldt has published more than 200 short stories, poems, and essays in literary magazines and newspapers. These include: The Wallace Stevens Journal , Interim, Blueline, RE: AL Regarding Arts and Letters, Berkeley Poetry Review , Great River Review , Clare Literary Journal, The Mickle Street Review , The MacGuffin, Seems , the Shepherd Express , The J Journal. and Wisconsin Lawyer . Boldt had an essay on philosopher Emmanuel Levinas in the summer 2012 issue of Tikkun . Looking for Willie George , recently appeared as The Missing Slate Story of the Week. My poems have also been featured as Poem of the Week and Weekend in the same international magazine. My poem A Year or Two in Rome, a Week or Two in Paris , will soon be translated into Serbo-Croat-Bosnian as part of a Best of The Missing Slate feature with the editor of The Balkan Literary Herald. A co...
Comments
Post a Comment